Sunday, February 8, 2015

The IMA Series -- Thing 1 and Thing 2

I just realized the humor in having two books in the same series with the same initials. Cloak and Dagger. Cease and Desist. They're both C&D. It's kind of crazy. Sometimes I forget which book I'm even talking about. So I think I'll start calling them Thing 1 and Thing 2.

The sneak peek for Thing 2 is up, by the way. It's on my Goodreads blog. All you gotta do is click that thang (2). I posted the entire first chapter because that's how much I adore you guys.

If you're feeling lucky, and happen to be a U.S. resident, you can also apply for a paperback giveaway I'm hosting for Thing 1.

I'll post more news when I can! Are you guys excited? Because I'm so nervous, the butterflies in my stomach could just plum carry me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment